Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back... this one goes out to Uncle Randy!!!






Sorry! Between work, kids, computer problems, and moving, we've been really busy. The last time I was on, the pictures wouldn't load because of my computer.

So to catch everyone up... Mackenzie has been cheering. She is now finished for the season. The first quarter just ended and she was at the top of her class so far. She is 8 going on 16. She now has her own room, which she loves. I will post pictures of the house as soon as I am finished painting.

So... I guess you can tell... we are homeowners now. We purchased a home and have been living in it for a month now. We love it. We bought a beautiful house and from wonderful people. I can't wait for everyone to see it.

Okay... Kallie is 3 1/2 going on 13. Miss attitude. We are getting more than we bargained for with this one. She is in tap and ballet. Her recidal is 12/06/2008, if anybody wants to buy tickets. She also loves having her own room, except Zach sleeps in there with her.

Zach... well... Zach is Zach. He is a wonderful little boy. He is becoming more independent. Though he is still a mama's boy. He loves cars, robots, baseball, and football. Oh... and trains, he loves trains.

It was great seeing most of everyone at Papa and Eva's wedding. I can't wait to see everyone again. Hopefully this holiday season. Love you all!

3 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Thank you so much. It was so good to see you all last weekend. Your kiddos are beautiful. I can’t believe how much they have grown since I last saw them. Congrats on the new house. You deserve all the happiness n the world. I love the pics of the children. Keep it up.

David and Amanda said...

Welcome back...we've missed you soooooooo much! I can't wait to see the house, I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are back! We miss seeing the updates. Poppa and I were taking about Kallie "poking her eye" today so I got back on to see it again and was happily surprised to see the update. We love all of you. You sure make pretty babies!!!