Friday, July 6, 2007

Mets Fans...




Mitchell has converted our family into a Mets Fan Club. Kallie recognizes when they are on the TV, she will walk through, stop, point at the TV and say, "Go Mets!" It is so funny! Mitch and I went to San Francisco and saw the Mets and the Giants play... that was May 8th. Bonds hit # 145 that game. We then went in June to see them play the Dodgers. The Mets got their butts ripped off and handed to them, the Dodgers got 3 consecutive Home Runs that night. One being their Pitcher's first HR, Hit, first everything. It was a bummer. But July 18th we are traveling to the Padres/Mets game in San Diego. Before this year I had only been to Dodger Stadium. It is exciting. I am wanting to go to Dodger Stadium again July 20th to see the Mets. This would mean that we saw one game from each of the Mets' California Series. I think that would be cool!

Go Mets!

1 comment:

Papa Randy said...

After seeing Zachery in his uniiform, I am a mets fan also. But my alltime favorite team is the "Twins".