Friday, June 24, 2011

Oh Gosh it's been awhile...

I had forgotten about this blog until I received a spam comment on a post. So much has happened, it's been well over a year.
Biggest news... Cody!!! We added a 4th baby to the mix. Planned him for a year and went along with the plan and are we glad we did. He is such a joy, a stinker for sure, but a joy! We can't imagine our family without him. Born on my Gammy's birthday, 11/16/10, now 7 months old, he has definitely made his mark in our family. He is so eager to run and play with the older kids.
I have been scrapbooking, a lot. I tried a few years ago and it didn't work out well. A friend at work made one for Cody and I have been motivated to go back and scrapbook all our memories starting with Mackenzie's birth almost 11 years ago.
Mitchell bought me a Cricut for my birthday, so that make's it fun to personalize their pages.
So this year, Mackenzie will be 11 in September, Kallie turned 6 in February, Zach will be 5 pretty soon here in July, and Cody will be 1 in November. Oh, and Mitchell and I turned 29, so this is our last year in our 20's.

No comments: