Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sorry it took awhile...


Sorry it has been awhile. We have been really busy and some other things have been going on.

To update with the most recent... I have been having health problems. I haven't felt awesome in awhile, but you know I am a mom with 3 kids and I deal. Well, when we went camping at the beach I had some unexplained pain... they never found out what that was, but they saw that my hemoglobin was low. Well... I have been off and on anemic since before the gastric bypass... so nothing new. Well, I followed up with my promary care and she was very concerned, because it is not rising, it is not staying steady, but slowly dropping. So... I have been going to Dr's appointments and hospital for a blood transfusion, and today I had an iron transfusion. Tomorrow I have a scope down my throat... forgot what it was called... and a colonoscopy. They think there might be some internal bleeding somewhere. My dad says that hopefully they won't use the same scope... I agree, but if they do... I would hope they would go down my throat first... LOL. Well, I will try to get on here and update as much as I can, but the truth it... I just really haven't been feeling well. I am feeling worse than I did before... I think because I was ignoring everything, and now my Dr. won't let me... and all this running to this appointment and that one... my body is really tired.

So... I will leave you guys with this and I will put a family picture from the camping trip with Dad and Janice at Pismo. I will update after I get back from Oregon and have a follow-up with my Dr.

Love you everyon!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Krissy I hate to hear you aren't doing so hot. I sure hope you are taking it easy. I know there are alot of people who would be happy to help with kids. Don't run yourself too hard. We love you are will keep you in our prayers.

Papa Randy said...

I hope you are feeling better and everything is good. Can't wait to see the pics from the Oregon trip.